FAQ of Lariato:
Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions. We hope these answers will make your experience easier and more enjoyable.
Do I need to print my ticket?
- No, you may show your ticket at the gate on your mobile device. Please keep in mind that sometimes broken/crack screens make it difficult for our scanners to read the ticket code. Have a backup plan in the event your screen prohibits us from checking you in. If you prefer, a printed ticket is acceptable as well.
Do I need to bring my own chair?
-Unless otherwise noted on the information graphic, seating will be provided.
Why do I not have a seat number assignment on my ticket?
- All of our seating is divided into two sections; Ringside and General Admission. Within those sections we have open seating. It is first come, first serve. We do ask that you not skip seats at ringside as all seats are generally sold out and just as you would like to sit with your friends/family. other ticket holder would like to do the same.
Can I video on my phone or camera?
-N0. While flash photography is welcomed, due to the fact that this is an IMPACT+ Taping, we do not allow video recording or going FB Live or creating any social media vlog. Doing so may result in security asking you to vacate the premises.
Will I be on TV?
- There is a chance. All of our shows are filmed for the IMPACT+ Streaming App. All of our shows become the property of IMPACT Wrestling and can be used at their discretion at any time. Some may also appear on YouTube. Please note that entering our facilities during show dates/time is your commitment to allowing Lariato Pro Wrestling and IMPACT Wrestling to potentially utilize your picture/video any time without futher compensation.
What is the difference between Ringside and General Admission tickets?
- Ringside will be on the floor and the first two rows around and next to the ring. General admission will either be in bleachers, or further back from the ring, depending on the venue layout.
Can I bring my own food and drinks in?
- No outside food and beverage will not be allowed. However, Lariatio has partnered up with local venues, schools, teams, or other non-profit organizations that will have concessions on hand, so be sure to support these local groups!
Can I get a refund on my ticket?
-All tickets are non-refundable. However, they are transferable. So if you purchase and something comes up, pass them along to a friend or family member.
What time do the gates open?
- Gates will open one hour before bell time. Backstage Passes will enter 15 minutes before we open gates. All VIP Ringside advance ticket holders will be allowed to enter first. Then all General Admission advanced ticket holders will be allowed to enter. Once all advanced ticket holders have been checked in, the gates will open for those wishing to purchase tickets at the gate.
Can I buy a ticket at the gate?
-Absolutely! However, we strongly recommend purchasing in advance as sections like ringside and backstage passes do tend to sell out prior to the show.
What all is included in backstage passes?
-You will gain entry first! Then you will have a private meet and greet behind the scenes in our backstage area. Photos and autographs will be available as well. You will also get a swanky backstage pass lanyard as a souvenir to commemorate the date! Please remember that backstage passes are separate from your gate admission. You will need a ticket to the show as well.
Is this a family friendly?
-YES! As with even public television, you may hear an occasional use of profanity, however extremely vulgar language, gestures, inappropriate/extreme harassment, drinking, smoking, or any illegal activities will not be tolerated by our wrestlers or fans.
Are children free?
- Children ages 2 and under are free. However, if your section is sold out, they will not have a seat. If you prefer that your child have a guaranteed seat, you will want to purchase a ticket for them as well.
Are y'all coming to my area?
-All confirmed and booked shows are listed on our website and our social media. Don't see us in your area, keep checking back as you never know where we may pop up!
I am looking to get booked on your next show. Where can I send my resume?
-All bookings go through our Talent Relations Team. Please send over your resume, highlight videos, and promo pics to email@example.com. Please understand that we get an overwhelming amount of resumes and many of our shows are booked months or even a year in advance. While we appreciate you following up with us, please be respectful when doing so. Also, our TRT works very hard to make sure the right talent is in the right position, otherwise you can't showcase your best you. Once they have a place where your talents would be best utilized, they will reach out to you. Please also understand that our TRT does not have access to our social media accounts. Those wonderful team members cannot help you with bookings. They can only direct you to where to send the email.
Is Lariato hiring?
-We are always looking for motivated team members for our Marketing Team, Sales Team, and Set up Crew. If you are interested in joining our team, please email our Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a really odd question......
-Well in that case, it is probably best to send a message on FB or an email to email@example.com. Our team will be able to help you with those questions. While we do our absolute best to respond as quickly as possible, please allow 48 hours for us to respond. If you send a message on a show day, there is a very good possibility we will not see your message on that day as it is all hands on deck, to make sure our fans have the best time ever!